Manual Versus Automatic RB
AUTOMATIC RECURRING BILLING
Automatic recurring billing automatically charges your student's credit card each time the payment is due.There are two ways to have automatic recurring billing:
- If a student registers for a class online, their card will be automatically charged every month.
- If a student registers in your studio, and selects the recurring billing option.
MANUAL RECURRING BILLING
Manual recurring billing can only be set up from the admin panel. It allows the school (and the student/parent if they have an online account) to manually pay for their remaining payments.
To set up manual recurring billing (the card will NOT be charged): check off the "ALLOW MANURAL PAYMENT" box when checking out the student from your admin panel.
: Students can pay their balance from home or in your studio.
- When they login, they go to MY ACCOUNT and click on INSTALLMENT PLANS. They can enter their credit card to pay from home.
- They can come to your studio and pay with cash, check or credit cards.
VIEW PAYMENTS DUE
- From your reports tab click on RECURRING BILLING
- You will see the PAST DUE column
- To process payment in your studio, select the past due student and click on PROCESS. The student will be able to pay by cash, check or credit card.